The hip joint is an incredible marvel of engineering, supporting us through a wide range of movements. However, when hip pain strikes, it can put a serious damper on our daily activities. Whether it’s caused by an injury, overuse, or an underlying condition, hip pain can be frustrating, limiting, and downright annoying. But worry not, because we’re here to equip you with the knowledge and strategies to conquer that pain once and for all!
At our clinic, we believe in a comprehensive and personalized approach to managing hip pain. We combine cutting-edge techniques with evidence-based practices to provide you with top-notch care. Our mission is not only to alleviate your pain but also to address the underlying factors contributing to your condition, facilitating long-term healing and restoring your active, pain-free lifestyle. We’ll listen attentively to your concerns, conduct a thorough assessment, and develop a customized treatment plan just for you. Throughout your journey, we’ll be your partners, offering unwavering support and encouragement.
Don’t let hip pain call the shots any longer! Take that crucial first step towards a pain-free future by scheduling an appointment with our clinic today. We’re dedicated to empowering you with the knowledge and tools to make informed decisions about your hip care, so you can bid farewell to hip pain and reclaim a life filled with limitless possibilities. Together, we’ll embark on an exciting journey of healing, education, and empowerment. We can’t wait to meet you and become your trusted allies in conquering hip pain, helping you rediscover the joy of movement, and restoring your vibrant vitality.
Conditions we have successfully treated:
- Groin Strain
- Trochanteric Bursitis
- Post Surgical Hip Replacement
What are my treatment options?
- Epidural Injections
- Physical Therapy*
Advantages of Physical Therapy:
- No side effects.
- Supported by clinical research.*
- Customized to treat the underlying cause.
- Your Recovery Process:
- Pain Relief
- Recovery of Any Lost Hip Range of Motion
- Increased Strength
- Recovery of Walking and Functional Skills
- Independent Care
Components of Your Care:
- A thorough biomechanical evaluation.
- Extensive patient education.
- A customized treatment plan.
- Gentle hands-on techniques to relax the muscles.
- Effective joint mobilization techniques to decrease stiffness.
- Pain-relieving modalities such as ice, heat, ultrasound or electrical stimulation.
- Targeted stretching for tight muscles.
- Walking, stair climbing, sit-to-stand retraining.
- Balance exercises.
Everyone is different. You may require one or two visits, or an extended care plan over several weeks or months. If you’re ready for relief, and tired of “masking” your pain, treat the cause, not just the symptoms!
* Cited from the academic journal, Physical Therapy, 2005, pp. 907 – 971.